We follow a reliable refund policy to let our customers feel privileged about their association with us. Please read the guidelines governing the refund policy.
All such additional terms, guidelines, and rules are incorporated by reference into these Terms.
- If you wish to cancel your account, notify us at least 15 days before your next invoice due date. (via an email to firstname.lastname@example.org). Upon cancellation, your data is deleted from our servers. Since deletion of all data is final please be sure that you do in fact want to cancel your account before doing so.
- Your subscription gets renewed automatically at the end of each month
- You can upgrade or downgrade level of our services at any time of your usage, however Taskwall does not refund any fees in that case
- If you stop using our services in between the term, we will not refund you the fees paid by you for the remaining term
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Taskwall service(s) for any reason, without notice at any time.
- Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, PushAssist may suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or investigation, or otherwise, forcefully removed our branding) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the services offered by us.
Membership and Payments
You may sign up as an Taskwall member free of charge by providing your email address and a password within the Website or App.
Taskwall members may access the Service on a trial basis for 30 days, after which members can continue use of Service by purchasing a subscription. You can purchase a subscription within the Website, within the App, or through one of our subscription partners. If you purchase a subscription through one of our subscription partners, the purchase may be further subject to the Terms and Conditions of the subscription partner.
By purchasing a subscription, you warrant that you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts, that all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate, and that your use of the Service does not violate any law or regulation.
Taskwall offers monthly, annual, and lifetime subscription options. For the purposes of our monthly subscription, a month constitutes 30 days. For the purposes of our yearly subscription, a year constitutes 365 days. For the purposes of our lifetime subscription, lifetime constitutes 25 years or until Taskwall ceases to commercially offer Taskwall.
Our monthly/yearly subscriptions are paid in monthly/yearly installments respectively. For each month/year that your subscription is active, you acknowledge and agree that Taskwall is authorized to charge your credit card in the amount specified when you signed up. The renewal subscription fees will continue to be charged until you cancel your subscription. You must cancel your subscription before it renews in order to avoid the next month/year's subscription fee.
Our lifetime subscription is paid for by a one-time upfront payment.
You may cancel automatic renewals at any time from within the Website or by emailing email@example.com. If you purchased a subscription through one of our subscription partners, you may cancel according to the process outlined by the subscription partner.