We are looking for someone who is an expert in UI design, UX design, and front-end
development to join our growing company. You will be a natural at understanding
human-computer interaction design (HCID), in coming up with elegant solutions to improve
our application, and in developing on Bootstrap, SAAS and various Jquery Plugins.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Conduct research and deconstruct our users’ digital interactions and habits.
- Come up with UI and UX strategies based on our target goals.
- Create and maintain digital assets, such as interface design files, wireframes, and
interactive mockups using design and prototyping tools: e.g., Sketch and
- Understand the limitations of our tech stack and business model and provide
technical advice wherever necessary.
Knowledge and Skills
- 2+ years’ experience as a front-end developer.
- 1+ years’ experience as a UI/UX designer.
design principles (plugins, node packages, etc.).
- Expert knowledge of CSS, CSS extension languages (Less, Sass), and CSS preprocessor
- Expert knowledge of HTML5 and its best practices.
- Proficiency in designing interfaces and building clickable prototypes
using Sketch, InVision, Axure, etc.
- A history of deconstructing user behavior to create an improved experience for
users, showcased in the form of blog posts, articles, screencasts, etc.
- Proficiency using Git version control.
- Proficiency using the command line.
If you are interested in the opening, please email us at career [at] thetaskwall.com